The Best Grammy Show Ever

I have been watching the Grammy Awards for almost as long as they have been around, and I have to say that Sunday night's Grammy's was, I do believe, the best one I have ever seen. Though Mary J. took home a ton of awards, and Justin was in top form, I was so glad to see that the show was more soul centered, giving huge, well deserved props to the godfathers and godmothers of music, not just lip service.

I really enjoyed it when Smokey Robinson and Lionel Richey performed. Smokey sent shivers down my spine with his still beautiful voice belting out "Tears of a Clown. But the most impressive performance goes to a young lady who seems to have finally found her true self. Christina Aquilera did a rendition of James Brown's "It's a Man's World" that was almost scary it was so damned good. She received a huge standing ovation. That girl can sing, and I am glad to see that she finally came to her senses and stopped using her body as prop. It wouldn't matter if she weighed 300 pounds, her talent weighs more.