Movie Sunday

I don't know what was up yesterday, but I lucked out and found two movies on regular TV and enjoyed the heck out of both of them. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and National Treasure were both on basic TV channels. I have cable, but this was a whole lot better offering than anything cable had yesterday.

Keep it up, network TV! You are getting the idea now. I think this is the way it should be. There are millions of people who can't afford cable and they should enjoy the same entertainment options that everyone else has. Maybe this would help cut down on the crime rate. Does that sound crazy to you? Oh well, I thought about going out to a bar yesterday but by the time I had enjoyed these two movies, the mood had passed. Not that I do anything criminal when I go out, but you get the jist of what I'm saying.