Open Letter to Cindy Sheehan

I posted yesterday about Cindy Sheehan giving up the fight to end the war in Iraq and to have George W. Bush impeached. I am sure the passing of the bill to increase the war effort fund and not date set to bring home any troops was a big factor in her decision. She said she was done and was packing up her things and going home. Now this morning I find this open letter to Cindy from the Democratic Underground

in which David Allen, the administrator, practically begs her not to quit. He goes on to say that he feels as if things said on the Democratic Underground forum were to real reason for her decision. I just found the forum so I couldn't say if that's true or not, but I wanted to post this anyway. His letter is a good one and the comments are very interesting.  Check it out.