Britney's Former Bodyguard Testifies

Britney Spears' custody battle against Kevin Federline is underway and Tony Barretto, Britney's former bodyguard, is a witness against Britney. Tony's testimony was not made public, but recently Barretto told British tabloid News Of The World, “I gave evidence to the court because Britney is out of control and needs help. I have done this for her children. She’s not a good mother. She has mental problems. With her drug and booze issues, her home is no place for kids to be raised.”

Tony said, “There were times when Britney appeared to be under the influence near them. It was frightening.” Barretto was reportedly fired for “not hearing Britney ask him to pick up her hat.” He claims ithat his testimony will help Britney get a grip. “I hope this will be a wake-up call to her. I like Britney. All I want is for her to be a success and a good mom.” Tony said.