Help!

I told you that I met a guy at Starbucks Wednesday for coffee, right? Well if I didn't I'm telling you now. I met him on the dating site I belong to and talked to him on the phone a couple of times before we decided to meet. We had a very nice conversation, sitting outside on the Starbucks patio under a full moon. Our visit lasted about an hour and was not awkward at all. He called me when he got home and asked me for a date for tonight. I accepted, but now, the more the time goes by today, the more I don't want to go!! What the hell is wrong with me? Well, for one thing, I know, is that I am not physically attracted to him. But I have been telling myself that those are the guys I need to avoid like the plague. He is such a nice person and I don't want to hurt his feelings but I don't want to go! Help me if you can. I need your input. This is about the third time this has happened.