Here We Go!

Welcome to my Associated Content blog. If you read the "About" section of my sidebar you will see that I have started this blog with the purpose of learning how to become one of the most successful writers at Associated Content. I have been writing for AC for several years but there have been so many great changes going on there over the last few months, changes I will chronicle for you, that I decided it was time to crank things up and get a big piece of the pie.

I blogged about my history with AC and my decision to write for them again on my blog, Freelancing Journey.   I will be updating the sidebar as I go, pimping this blog so that eventually it will be a great source of learning for new AC writers. I hope you will take the time to visit my AC page and even subscribe! I look forward to taking you on this journey to success with me. Hold on tight, because here we go!