Saving Money to Go Home

I have been thinking for a long time about moving from Dallas back to my hometown of Waxahachie. Below is a picture of the famous Ellis County Courthouse in Waxahachie, where I worked in the county clerk's office, my first job out of high school.


I miss my home and my family and friends who are there. But my problem has been making the decision to work extra so that I can save the money to go home. Well, as of yesterday I have finally made that decision and have figured out a way to save the money. I predict it will take me between 6 months and a year to have enough to move and get a car. The way I am going to make extra money is by marketing my articles and writing new articles for pay at Associated Content, plus the money I save from working full-time for PayPerPost after my bills are paid. I am good at sticking to a budget so this is a very doable plan. I am very excited and feel a strong sense of hope, thank God, for the first time in a long time. Living in the underbelly of East Dallas is not conducive to hope, one more reason I need to get out of here