Heather Mills Is Nuts

Heather Mills was on the U.K.’s GMTV this morning and said that she is getting death threats from “a certain party.” She says she is “living in a prison.”

“I have a box of evidence that’s going to a certain person should anything happen to me, so if you top me off it’s still going to that person, and the truth will come out,'’ she said. “There is so much fear from a certain party of the truth coming out that lots of things have been put out and done.”

She started crying as she talked about her campaign to get the media to stop printing lies. She is taking this mission to the European Parliament to try and get the laws changed. Good luck with that, egomaniac. She is so powerful in her mind that she is asking the British people to stop buying the tabloid newspapers and magazines. She says she has had enough and has reached her breaking point. “I’ve protected Paul for this long and I’m trying to protect him, but I’m being pushed to the edge.”

“The media is abusing me,” Mills told GMTV. “I will investigate each and every one of those journalists. I’m going to change the law."Heather said that there is a “certain corner” that is feeding the media spin in her divorce case. She calculated that there’s been 4,400 abusive articles written about her.