Maybe Not as Mean as I Think

Ok, here's an update, a surprising one. The post I did about the guy who took me to the farmer's market? Well, he called a little while ago! He asked me how my stew turned out, we laughed about his tire, he said he stopped at the shop where he got them and the tire was still under warranty. He said he wanted to see me again.

Now listen up. (Maybe I'm talking to myself) So what if we works at Wal Mart? He says he does maintenance. Maybe pushing carts is just one of the jobs he does. And hey, it's not like decent men, (he doesn't even drink) are beating down my door, (and he's not too hard on the eyes, for an old guy, but...but..he's only two years older than me!) I think I need to get it through my head that going out with young men, which is what I have always done, is not getting me anything but heartache and sorrow. And who wants to spend the rest of their lives alone? I thought I did, but I really don't think that sounds so appealing.

Anyway, I am going to a movie with him in a couple of days. We'll see how it goes, I'll let you know.