Rapper T.I. Arrested



Just hours before he was set to perform at the BET awards show, rapper T.I. was arrested on weapons charges. He was nominated for nine awards. Chicago rapper Common, who won the CD of the year award along with T.I., tried to lend his support at the awards show. "I salute my guy T.I., who also won, wherever he is," said fellow rapper Common, while raising up his trophy. He also won lyricist of the year.

T.I. was taken into custody in a shopping center parking lot where federal officials said he planned to pick up machine guns and silencers he had his bodyguard buy for him.

Now for my opinion. I believe that the whole culture of gangsta rappers believe themselves to be above the law but are really overgrown kids with too much money and too little conscience. They are thugs dressed up as musicians and a scourge on society.