Will Hillary Clinton be the First Woman President?

When Hillary Rodham Clinton announced her candidacy for president of the United States I laughed. I have even posted here several times on my blog that though I thought Hillary would do a good job I didn't think she'd ever be elected, that our country wasn't ready for a woman president.

But today I read that voters across the nation are switching their allegiance from the top runner Obama to Hillary. I hate to hope for something that can never come to pass, but I can't help but wonder if maybe I was wrong and we ARE ready for a woman president.

I would love to see it. I believe our country would be much better off with a female at the helm. Women have a compassion gene that I honestly believe most men are missing. And they aren't slaves to testosterone.