Charlie Brown Christmas



What is it about Charlie Brown Christmas that it continues to be broadcasted every season in spite of the fact that it is so old and so simple? I think that's the magic of it, the simplicity, and the music, and the story, and the characters....

I was flipping through the TV channels last night and was delighted when I caught Charlie Brown Christmas just coming on. I smiled all the way through it, and even found myself dancing around my living room to the music. I am really in the holiday spirit this year, which is surprising to me. I though being alone for the first holiday in years would make me blue, but the opposite seems to be happening. I am full of love and gratitude. Watching this show made me even more so, memories, as you get older, mean more and more, and I have wonderful memories of the years watching Charlie Brown Christmas with my kids.