DateHookup.Com

Well I did it. I joined another dating site. This one I hadn't heard about before and when I discovered that it was absolutely free I decided I would give it a shot. I mean, heck, what have I got to lose? And who knows? Maybe at this new free dating site I will meet the man of my dreams.

It was SO easy to join! It took me less than five minutes to fill out the profile, which is pending right now, and upload a picture. But what I really was impressed by was the fact that on my home page is the most current conversations listed that are going on in their forums. Also, they offer me my own blog. AND, you can see who has viewed you, AND do a background check on someone from their site. So far so good. Very easy navigation and user friendly. I will let you know if I meet anyone special after my profile gets approved.