Twitter

I joined Twitter yesterday and really like it. If you aren't familiar with Twitter, I'll tell you what I have figured out so far. You sign up and once you do you have a little box that pops up and you enter what you are doing at that moment. You can invite your friends and they can keep up with you and you with them. You can also follow other Twitter members that you meet on the site. You can add the function to your mobile phone and IM. And you can put a widget on your blog or website that will show updates of what you are doing, and even what others are doing, right then, in real time. Very cool. I am now trying to figure out how to use Twitter to increase my blog traffic. I think it has that function,I just haven't had time yet to study it. I'll let you know, or heck, maybe YOU will let me know