What is Up With Men?

This has been my experience with the dating thing lately. When I am done maybe YOU can tell me what the deal is when men these days? I haven't dated in many years and things have changed, A LOT!
  1. He is 54 and collects shopping carts on the midnight shift at Wal Mart. I was trying not to be judgmental, at least he works, but he asked me yesterday why I was still even talking to him. Obviously he thinks the same thing I do. That he is a loser.
  2. He came on like gangbusters until he figured out that I wasn't going to sleep with him. Now he calls and we talk but even though I was interested it looks like I have been placed in the category of friend only.
  3. I've known him for a few years and yesterday decided maybe to give him a shot. We met for a couple of beers and he informed me that he didn't have any money. Then he borrowed $10 from me. I give up!