Janice Dickinson calls Tyra Banks "Fat"

Photo of Janise Dicinson
I really cannot stand Janice Dickinson and now I have reason to like her even less. The brash, rude, obnoxious host of "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency", can you say EGO?, called her former boss on “America’s Next Top Model,” Tyra Banks, “fat.” She was talking with Al Roker on the “Today” show in an appearance to promote the third series of her television show.

Janice later claimed her remark was a joke that she made when Al Roker asked her what she thought of the body image debate surrounding Jennifer Love Hewitt. (And that's another thing I'm mad about, along with Ellen, who made a big deal about this on her show a few days ago, fat does not wear a size 6! people!) “Jennifer Love Hewitt is healthy, not emaciated, woman,” Janice said. You wanna see someone fat? I’m sorry, Tyra, Tyra Banks is fat. This girl is not fat.”

Mr. Roker asked Janice why she would make such a comment about Tyra and she said, “Well she is,” before quickly changing her tune. “I’m kidding ‘cause I love Miss Banks,” she said. “[My remark was] off the cuff, but there’s a controversy to build up your show by selling fat one week and thin the other. In the modeling industry, yes you have to be thin.” But your lips have to be fat, right Janice? :(