What a Day!

I changed my mind PDQ after removing the Google Adsense from all my blog and checking into other monetizing programs. They all suck next to Adsense. I tried several and they couldn't even hold a candle to Adsense. The ads were not targeted to my content, for one thing, and the choices I had for styles of ad and placement was severely limited.

I am pretty upset with the way Google is handling the whole page rank issue, but I decided that paying the bills was important than my personal feelings, and that me losing income was not going to hurt them in the least, the only person it would have hurt was me. Meanwhile, I basically wasted a whole day that I could have been blogging doing all of this and now I am back this morning adding my Adsense code back. For small publishers like me it's really the only smart choice for blog monetization.