An Exciting Time in History





I have become to believe that one of these people will be the next president of the United States. And it is really beginning to dawn on me that if that is so, we are living in one of the most exciting times in history, where either a black Muslim (edit:: after some comments were posted in reaction to my saying Mr. Obama was a Muslim, I have found that this is untrue, here is the link to the truth. Forgive me, Mr. Obama.)
or a woman, for the first time ever, will be our president.

Savor this time in history. Be grateful to be a part of it. There is so much in life that is negative, it is wonderful to find something exciting and good happening. If either one, Obama or Hillary win, that means we have bridged a gap that has taken over 200 years to close. God bless America.