How to be truly original while writing an article?

I am not trying to be a negative Nelly, but something occurred to me yesterday. I spend a lot of time reading other writing blogs, blogs about blogging and blogs about making money online, and I have begun to notice a trend. The majority of us are talking about the same thing. Notice I said “Us.” It is a challenge to blog everyday and come up with something original to say, something that some other blogger in our genre hasn’t already covered.

So I have set myself a challenge. I am going to try to make each blog post I do, the ones that aren’t about services and products, contain content that is off the beaten path, that hasn’t been done before. Of course this is going to be a major challenge because, I mean, how much can be said that hasn’t already been covered? And it occurs to me that we live in a recycled world. Even the TV shows we watch, the movies, have the same actors playing different parts. Fashions that were popular in 1970 are back. Morals that were once thrown out the window are returning to the landscape of life.

That makes creating original, never before done content a hard job, but I am going to give it a shot. Maybe I am even creating an impossible task, for anything you want to know can be found on the internet, and usually in spades. The only thing I really know to do about that is to write stuff about writing, blogging and making money online that is more editorial and opinion generated, more personal and from the heart. We’ll see how it goes.