How to get more website traffic?

With the advent of Web 2.0 came social networking. What a boon this has been for the traffic of webmasters and bloggers! But what I am finding is that building traffic through social networking is very time consuming. And lately traffic is the name of the game, especially if you blog for a living like I do, or you own an internet business. Traffic equals money.

I have been thinking lately of ways to get more website traffic without having to spend so much time working at social networking. When it becomes a duty the word “social” becomes a bit of an oxymoron, you know? With this in mind, I have checked around with some SEO companies who can guarantee that I will get more website traffic. One of those companies that I am really impressed with is Think Big. I like their simple but effective approach and their hands on attitude toward their customers. I also enjoy reading their daily marketing tips on their site. I am going to request a free quote and see what it will cost me. What about you? Do you need more website traffic but are tired of working so hard to get it? Check out Think Big and let me know what you think.