Las Vegas National Finals Rodeo

Let’s take a few minutes to talk about something much more pleasant, huh? How about the rodeo? I have always been a big fan of the rodeo. My best friend and I used to go all the time when we were teenagers and now, ironically, and wonderfully, her oldest son is a wild bull rider. I need to call her and find out if they are going to attend the National Finals in Las Vegas and if Corey, her son, will be riding. He has competed in this competition before, and I am almost sure he placed. He and my son are friends and work together, so maybe my Justin will get some National Final Rodeo tickets at a great discount.

Sponsored by Wrangler, the National Finals Rodeo a/k/a the NFR, is one of the major competitions, and to attend is a wonderful experience. I have only been to a national competition once, years ago, but never to the one in Las Vegas. Oh what I would give to be able to be there!