Life for the top one percent of Americans

While we are on the subject of self improvement I wanted to turn you on to an online, free test I just took. I guess I am not as bad off as I thought because the results came back that I could live in the top two percent. The test is basically about attitude and self image, how you view your life and your future.

Self improvement has always been a big part of who I am, I am forever reading books on how to improve my thinking, anyway. I was happy to see the results then, to this test. They said I scored high on optimism and passion, but lacked self discipline. I agree. On the website these are the things that they consider living in the top 1%.
  • Having enough income to live the life you want. No longer worrying about day-to-day expenses and knowing that you and your family will have enough to maintain that lifestyle in the future.
  • Being physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy. Feeling energetic and alive at any age. Having happy and rewarding relationships with family, friends, and colleagues.
  • Being fully engaged and passionate about life, facing every day with a feeling of expectation and excitement.
It’s no wonder only 1% of Americans enjoy this lifestyle. It just doesn’t happen. It takes learning the specific skills that are present in all high achievers. Sadly, these are not the skills taught in our nation’s schools and universities.
By simply taking this test you are already ahead of the pack. You are taking the time to learn about yourself and steps you can take to “Live in the Two.” Are you game? Their experts have identified five distinct categories, or character traits, that ultimately determine the likelihood of one’s achievement. The results will be emailed to you. Have fun and come back and let us know what they said about you!