My experience using VistaPrint

I don’t know about you, but as a contract freelance writer I constantly find, even though I have websites and can carry on much of my business using this medium, there is still, and seems always will be, a need for printing services for such things as business cards, checks, rubber stamps, announcements, etc. I have even though several times of starting to sell car magnets! I believe this is one of the most cost effective ways for a small business owner to advertise their product or service. You are already driving your car, why not take advantage of that fact?

I have learned that Vista Print carries all of the above and more, and they do so at very affordable prices with fast shipping. You can customize all of their products to your liking too, which is one of the things I truly enjoy about them. What about you? Have you tried Vista Print yet?