Tanya Memme contests for home makeovers review

If you are a regular reader of my blog then you may remember a while back when I announced here the beginning of the Renuzit TriScents “Transform Your Home with Tanya Memme” contest. If you don’t know who Tanya Memme is, well, she’s just the hottest thing on A & E these days, hosting the great reality show, Sell This House!
The turn out for the contest was really amazing, as are all of the entries you will find when you visit the semi-finalist gallery like I did, and I voted for my favorite, the black and white, so cute video of the monkey. Why is it my favorite? Because I have an odd sense of humor, I guess.

If you want to know what I mean visit the site and watch that video, plus all the other semi-finalists videos too, of course, and pick your favorite. Oh, and don’t forget to vote! You can vote once a day everyday through June 7th. Just think, you will be helping some needy family win the home-makeover of their dreams. And it’s worth $20,000, not counting the fact that they get to do it with the great Tayna Memme!